Mail-in Knife Sharpening
If you can’t make it to our store, you can still mail your knives in for sharpening. The cost for online mail-in sharpening is $4.50 per knife, plus $8.50 for return shipping. While we sharpen scissors, garden tools and more in the store, please know the online mail-in service is exclusively for knives.
Mail-In Knife Sharpening Form and Payment
How to wrap knives for shipment:
- Find a box slightly longer than your longest knife. Do not ship your knives in an envelope.
- Arrange your knives diagonally on approximately 8-10 sheets of unfolded newspaper. The blades should all be facing the same way.
- Stack your knives.
- Fold the newspaper over your knives and wrap tightly.
- Fold one corner over
- Fold the other corner over. Ensure no blades are peaking through.
- Wrap tightly.
- Secure with rubber bands (or tape). It’s important that the knives are wrapped tightly enough that they cannot move against one another.
- Print off your order form receipt. You can use the bottom portion of the confirmation email as a pre-printed mailing label.
- Send your knives, by the method of your choice, to:
Wisconsin Cutlery & Kitchen Supply
3236 B University Avenue
Madison, WI 53705